Morning Sock Studios
Commission Based Salary
Founded in 2005, Morning Sock Studios is a marketing and brand development agency. We provide our clients with high-end graphic and web design, print, promotion and advertising solutions. They range from interactive eCommerce websites, responsive websites, corporate identities, interactive trade show booths and digital and print advertising campaigns to print collateral solutions, employee retention programs, media buying and custom apps.
Morning Sock is unique in the array of services and products offered under one umbrella. By utilizing state-of-the-art technology and staying on top of the latest marketing trends, our clients rely on our customized marketing and branding solutions to achieve their goals of creating effective visual marketing strategies. Our account executives are an extension of our client’s visual, marketing and creative departments. We are getting ready to open a second location in Charlotte in the next six months. We currently have an office in Hilton Head, SC. The owners are in Charlotte every two weeks Tue-Thurs.
We are currently seeking sales professionals that have successfully worked in a similar creative environment. The ideal candidate has had a proven track record and has had at least four years of outside sales B2B experience, with a history of making successful face-to-face sales presentations. This person can thrive in a fast paced environment, works well with a team of seasoned professionals and enjoys a consultative solution based selling approach. Candidate with previous sales experience in beer and wine sales will really have and edge over others.
• Outside sales
• Bring in new business opportunities through cold calling and one-on-one presentations.
• Maintain client relationships.
• Account manage multiple projects
• Provide solutions through the project management process.
• Represent our business philosophy
Essential Job Functions:
• Prospect contacts by cold calling within chosen target market verticals
• Identify new business opportunities
• Conduct face to face presentations with clients and perform needs analysis
• Solidify projects through relationship building and needs findings
• Present solutions
• Communicate project scope clearly to our designers, estimators and job planners
• Manage concept to completion process to ensure client satisfaction
• Conduct follow-up presentations to identify further opportunities within the same organization
• Stay current with industry trends and technologies
• four years of outside b2b sales
• Passion and drive to develop a craft beyond selling
• Career oriented
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have prior experience in marketing sales
• Resume with References
• Clean appearance
• Be knowledgeable with creative processes
Not Required, but would help
• Someone who was in beer and wine sales
• Knowledge of the Micro-Brew and Micro Distillery Industry
This is a 1099 Commission Position. We offer a very aggressive starting commission as follows:
6% of total gross monthly sales for the first $5,000 you close
8% of total gross monthly sales for over $5,000 to $20,000 in sales you close
10% of total gross monthly sales for anything above $20,000 in sales for the month
Also, willing to negotiate a draw against your commission of $3,000 payable every sixty days.
We also offer performance bonuses and spiffs. After one year, we offer base salary plus commission. We are looking for career-minded individuals who are looking for growth potentials. We believe our sales staff should be the highest paid individuals in our organization.
If you feel you would be a good fit to join the Morning Sock team, please send resume and list of references to the email off our website. From there, we will conduct a video conference interview then schedule a formal sit down.
We do have an opening for next quarters intern program. If you want to get a taste of the action and learn what they do not teach you in design school, please fill out the questions below. You will walk away from your internship with knowledge on how to freelance, how to protect yourself and your client with contracts and have a few killer portfolio pieces to show off with some serious street creds coming from Morning Sock Studios.